It was really nice to have some family around and I can’t wait to introduce Zachary to everyone else.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Goodbye Mommy!
My mom got back to North Carolina safe and sound. It was strange to talk to her on Skype, once she came to Huizhou it seemed like she has always been around. I know it was frustrating for her but I don’t like people to help me (sound like anyone…hmmmm), and the things she could help me with I really wanted to (since I can’t nurse I pump and use a bottle and would like to feed him the bottle myself…it’s like my reward for keeping up with the pumping even though it isn’t fun). She was a great help in being supportive of me during the day, when Z was screaming because I tried to nurse then had to pump and give him a bottle I needed someone to say that I was doing a great job (I would have totally had some breakdowns…I mean what baby hates to be fed by his mother).
It was really nice to have some family around and I can’t wait to introduce Zachary to everyone else.
It was really nice to have some family around and I can’t wait to introduce Zachary to everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment