I did NOT stay in, I DID take a shower and wash my hair, even though my mom was here I knew if I let her take care of the baby I would miss out on special bonding and I would be in trouble when she left and I didn’t know what I was doing. Adam’s co-workers asked if we were having a celebration so they could meet the baby. Since Adam and I love entertaining we threw a 1 month party…American style. I didn’t want to take everyone out for dinner, first of all it would be super expensive and second I didn’t think a party for my baby should involve keeping him strapped into the stroller or car seat while we all enjoy a nice dinner. We went the other way and just had snacks and played wii!
| Jun and Sylvio with Zack |
| Adam with Chris and her daughter |
We threw the party on May 8th because my mom and Mrs. Kitchen would be back from Beijing and it would give me a chance to pick up a few things from Hong Kong. I didn’t realize it was mother’s day until we invited people. It worked out in our favor because we wanted to invite all our good friends and you know how it is you invite a few people from work and you have to invite more. We were able to invite everyone but lots of people couldn’t come because it was mother’s day.
We had a great time and everyone was excited to see Zachary…meanwhile someone decided to be awake all morning and stayed asleep through most of his party!
No comments:
Post a Comment