Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Months!

A friend of mine asked me "When did Zachary become a kid?"  I don't know but he sure doesn't look like a little baby anymore.
I know I say this every month...but this was a big one!  Why does it seem like it's going by so fast?
He looks so much older now that he has a toothy grin...

he has had teeth for a while but all on a sudden they became a part of his smile.
We have had a very busy month here are some pictures:
This month Zack has a new favorite parent...and it isn't me.

yumm...mega blocks

Sitting in the carseat in the house

look at me I went through the tunnel

"helping" mommy install the new carseat...I used him as weight

whole grain pasta and steamed carrots...Ironically after I put him to bed I had boxed mac and cheese...yes, I make better meals for my kid than myself

a new version of stuck under the music table...he was trying to get the ball


Zack...why do you have Cheerios on your bum?


Oh right, because this is how we eat breakfast...which he crawls through...mother of the year, thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, he's so cute! I can totally relate to the cheerios all over the place; that happens here, too!

    ReplyDelete