Monday, January 30, 2012

Playground Pictures

Zack is still a bit young for playgrounds, but that doesn't stop us from going.  We go almost every week with my friends Kristi and Leslie and their kids ranging from 4 1/2 to 18 months.  Zack loves watching the big kids play.  I can see in his eyes that he is jealous of what they can do.  Since our weekends are usually booked Adam hasn't gotten to join us at one of the many parks in our area.  This weekend snuck up on us and as it turned out we didn't have plans...weird because I made such a big deal about a no plans weekend last week.
Here are a few of the many pictures we took on Saturday:
riding a dinosaur

sliding with mommy (FYI: the slide isn't made for adult sized legs)

and by myself

crawling through the tunnel

saw the one thing that could stop Z from coming to mommy

yep...his new favorite parent

"I am talking to daddy through the hole!"

"and now I am grabbing daddy's nose through the bars"

right before he cried because Adam walked 10 feet to the car for a jacket.

my mouth is open...Zack's eyes are closed

So happy to hang out with daddy
I think we may use this park for Zack's first birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We love going to to the park. It's so fun when Daddy can go!

    ReplyDelete