The other day Zack and I went to the mall to get some energy out without having to worry about sunscreen. I have a feeling we will take a lot of mall trips. We don't shop we just walk and ride the elevator and escalator and run around the play area. I am teaching Zack to stay near me and it works...sometimes.
At the play area we noticed several kids with balloons and rather than let Zack steal balloons from other Children I hunted one down at the Nordstrom Kids Shoe department.
Helium always confuses and frustrates Zack. I usually tie a balloon to his belt loop but this balloon had a weight. unfortunately it was still put the balloon a little out of reach.
I love how he carried the balloon around the mall...again the string would make it easier.
My favorite is the string following him.
No comments:
Post a Comment