As you may remember Zack wasn't a fan of the pool last summer...
Well this year I decided we need to nip this because little man wants to spend all day outside and where I love taking him outside I am not ready to be outside in the heat all day everyday this summer. I really need Zack to like taking a dip in the pool to cool off every once and a while.
The first few seconds looked a lot like the photo above. After he learned to splash he held on to me as if his life depended on it with one had and splashed with the other. If I held him out at all he would freak out. The nervous laughter gives me hope that sometime he will LOVE the pool.
I didn't get any pool shots because it was just the two of us but after we spent 5 min. in the pool we played...
 |
| Zack's version of sitting on a chair |
 |
| "gis" His word for anything he doesn't know the word for...pointing to an airplane |
 |
| Is that my kid walking on the grass? Maybe there is hope for the pool! |
 |
| After pool relaxation with Sesame Street. I see London I see France... |
No comments:
Post a Comment