Friday, May 18, 2012

Hmmmmmm

Last Wednesday I skipped breakfast.  Not an unusual event since little man ends up eating my food or panting like a dog, crawling up my leg while I try.  Ironic because he won't eat his own food and call me crazy but I don't think I am ready to give Zack a bowl of Special K and skim milk.  I give him milk and cereal of his own.  Anyway I digress...
At around 10 I felt a feeling I hadn't felt since...oh...January of last year.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up the glass of water I just drank.  Zack was taking a nap so I laid down and fell asleep for 20 min.  I woke up and still felt queasy and really wanted a bowl of popcorn (acceptable lunch/late breakfast...right?).  I ate the whole thing.
Hmmmmm.  I knew exactly what the feeling was!  Pair that with the bloating, fatigue and the sudden need for a midnight snack...CAN IT BE?
It was still a couple days early for the EARLY pregnancy test (I know...I hope the morning sickness isn't starting this early).  I took a test a couple days later and there was a faint line...last time I had a faint line it resulted in Zack.  I know that it still could be false but I will take another test this week then call the doctor. 
With Zack we waited 11 weeks (we wanted to wait 13).  I honestly wanted to tell everyone the day of my faint line so if the doctor confirms it I don't know how long we will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment