Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Positive (Round 2)

I have taken one VERY positive pregnancy test.  I am really excited that there were two very solid lines on the test.  With Zack I took 6 tests that were all very faint even at 7 weeks (the day of my first appointment).  The faintness only made me question weather I was actually preggo or just wanted the test to be positive so badly that I imagined a second line. 
Is it possible for kid #2 to have second child syndrome while in the womb?  I am already treating my #2 differently.  With Zack I got my body into the best shape before I was pregnant and started eating really well once we decided we were ready to start a family.  This time I stopped exercising (not that I exercised regularly anyway) in case I have a blood clot like I had with Zack.  When the doctor saw the clot he told me no lifting more than one bag of groceries and no extra activity.  I was thinking about that today as I ran from my car to the apartment carrying Zack, 3 bags of groceries, my coupon book and a diaper bag in the rain.  Instead of eating really well I am eating all my favorite foods...just in case I won't be able to eat anything for 7 months again. 
I am basically certain that I am not going to be able to wait as long as we waited with Zack to announce the pregnancy.  It is really hard seeing and talking to friends and family without telling them our exciting news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment