Monday, November 5, 2012
28-29 weeks
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: yes, I must be carrying lower because maternity pants aren't staying up very well
Best Moment This Week: hearing Hunters heartbeat yet again and the good report from the doctor
Weight Gain/Loss: +5
Gender: BOY...Hunter (still working on it) Milton
Movement: More everyday! Hunter had hiccoughs the other day for the first time (at least what I have felt)
Food Craving: spicy hamburgers and milkshakes
What I miss: not having to pull up pants and pull down shirts
Sleep: not so great
What I am looking Forward to: the holiday season
Symptoms: huge belly, fatigue, sore back, Braxton Hicks, food aversions
Same/different: I am beginning to lose my appetite and I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions. I had all this with Zack but not until my last few weeks.
Tummy Shot:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment