Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks! NO WAY

Maternity Clothes: ...or belly shirts ;)

Best Moment This Week: Christmas card photo shoot complete with a "shoe shot". I have wanted to do this for a while!

Weight Gain/Loss: +6

Gender: BOY...Hunter (still working on it) Milton

Movement: yes! He is very much on a schedule...kicks during my nap, bedtime, and around 5:00 am... Plus several times during the day. He has been re positioning a lot and it feels really weird.

Food Craving: spicy hamburgers and milkshakes

What I miss: being comfortable

Sleep: not so great

What I am looking Forward to: Our Christmas cards coming in!

Symptoms: huge belly, fatigue, sore back, swollen feet (after a day at the park)

Same/different: I still don't have a huge appetite, I was hoping this was just a short term thing but it's been 3 weeks! A funny similarity...I have all along said it would be OK bring a baby to this home, but all of a sudden I got really upset at the thought of bringing a baby here (I can't get past what it looked like before). When I was pregnant with Zack I lived with spotty hot water for 6 months and with NO hot water for 3 months and one day got so upset about having a baby in an apartment without hot water that I called Adam told him I was going to a hotel and we needed to move after we got back from Australia...1 day after I went apartment shopping 3 days later we had an offer and a month later (29 weeks preggo) moved.

Tummy Shot:
 Thanks Sarah for the super sweet picture...this is for sure a favorite!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes! And Zack is so sweet in the last one. I'm hoping your house sells soon so you get to nest in your new place before Baby Hunter arrives!

    ReplyDelete