How Far Along: 32 Weeks...8 to go!
Maternity Clothes: yes! and thanks to some wonderful friends who have lent me some cute ones.
Best Moment This Week: Pregnancy massage...best birthday gift ever!
Weight Gain/Loss: +7
Gender: BOY...Hunter (still working on it) Milton
Movement: All the time. His down times are getting to be few and far between.
Food Craving: spicy hamburgers and milkshakes
What I miss: liking food
Sleep: not so great
What I am looking Forward to: My shower next week. We had a shower when we got back from China (Zack was five months old) but this will be my first real shower...and I'll get some quality time with the ladies in my life to focus 100% on the new little guy.
Symptoms: huge belly, fatigue, sore back, swollen feet (after a day at the park)
Same/different: I had some major snoring issues with Zack and none so far with Hunter...when I was pregnant with Zack I would wake myself up I was so loud!
Tummy Shot:
No comments:
Post a Comment