My awesome friend Sarah offered to take our family picture. I was so excited because I felt like I needed to include little H in the Christmas card and didn't want to use the sonogram picture. I also didn't want to hire a pro (for the reasons I mentioned before...my awkward face, Adam's lack of smile and Zack's tendency to run plus I felt guilty having nice family pictures taken without our little guy...he is coming so soon and I want to save the professional for our complete; at least for now...we'll see; family of 4).
I was right to have concerns...I really never know what to do with my face, Adam was thrilled that it took 15 min to park, and we had pictures taken at the beautiful Pullen Park...great photo spot and a great place to play...plus there is a "choo" (train)...needless to say Zack loved taking pictures.
Sarah brought her kids which was a great way to distract Zack between shots. In the end I was really happy to have several really nice family pictures and I am really excited to update some of our frames because apparently we haven't taken a decent family photo since Zack became mobile.
Here are some of the favorites that didn't make the Christmas card...
 |
| The Milton 4! (use your imagination for what the guy in the belly looks like) |
and a couple outtakes because they are so much more real...and a lot more fun!
 |
| Yes I am holding a stick...a "toy" for Zack to play with to try to get him to sit , Adam is bringing him back for the umteenth time. |
 |
| One of the first shots...Adam and I were thinking that this was going to be a rough hour |
 |
| See the out takes are the best! He totally wiped out and landed like this. How cute is this outfit? |
 |
| "CHOO"...we had the perfect view of the train going by. Basically he was either excited to see the train or wondering where the train went. |
 |
| Zack running...a little blurry but I love these running shots because he is always so happy. |
Maybe next year I'll keep it real and my Christmas Card will be two blurrs with a beautiful background.
I'm glad you got a few good ones- and really glad you didn't have to pay a couple hundred dollars for blurs!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out really cute! We went to the same place for photos in June. It's a really great park for some cute shots.
ReplyDelete