Thursday, November 15, 2012

Glad my son is learning but...

There are things I wish he hadn't learned:

It is funny when you cough and food flies out of your mouth...even funnier when you fake cough and food flies out if your mouth...even more funny when big ol' mama makes funny noises as she bends over and tried to clean it.
It's fun to watch mama's gorilla imitation.
The dishwasher door should be closed al all times...even if mommy is loading/unloading.
When mommy goes to the cabinet and keeps her back to me it usually means she is snacking on something yummy that she doesn't want me to eat.
Mommy isn't as fast as she used to be. Plus it's difficult for her to come after me when I hide in the tent.
The new washer/dryer makes fun sounds when you press the buttons.
When mommy is in the shower she can't stop me from pulling everything out of the cabinet.
If I break the rules by doing something funny...mommy laughs. She tries to hold back and punish me but I can tell. So much for her years of experience as a teacher hiding her laughter until the end of the day.

These are just a few of the things I hope Zack doesn't teach his little brother.

1 comment:

  1. Debby loves to clothes the dishwasher, too! She does it with the dryer as well. So fun to help.

    ReplyDelete