Friday, March 5, 2010

I want a refrigerator with bling!

In every mall you can buy appliances, electronics, and groceries, lots of shoes, clothing and jewelry!  I love walking through the appliance section because the stuff they have here is so much cooler than in the US.  In the US we get excited about a stainless steel refrigerator and a red washer dryer, not that I had either of these but I did get excited thinking that someday I would own one, that was until I saw my new favorite kitchen item…sorry little red Oster toaster.  I have attached a picture below, and no that isn’t a glare it is bling adding detail to the flower design on the refrigerator.
I know what you are thinking but no worries there are air conditioner units, microwaves, rice cookers, sanitizers, water purifiers and clothes washers that match!

Now the only problem is how I convince Adam that it would be cost effective to buy a refrigerator here and have it shipped home…hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment