Friday, March 26, 2010

"They can't give you fast internet becaus you don't have any internet."

Yeah, we will have to go back to the internet store after they come install the internet in our apartment but at least they can make it faster!
Oh yeah…and we signed the lease to our apartment…and we have the keys!
Thanks to Rolyn the assistant at Adams work, and our favorite realtor, we are now apartment renters.  We signed the lease; they agreed to buy a refrigerator, a desk and a TV.  The desk arrived today and the refrigerator and the TV will be delivered tomorrow.  They also agreed to have a girl come and clean (there were mounds of grease on the stove and the bathrooms were dirty). 

I took our bedding to the cleaners and I spent the rest of the day packing our stuff, I even got a load ready to drop off this evening…how confusing for the Concierge who came to help me down for the bags…No, we are not checking out yet, No we aren’t taking everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment