Sunday, March 28, 2010
Our First Anniversary...and we will be in seperate countries
I won’t get to post for a while since our internet won’t be in until ? sometime this week ? and I will be in Singapore and Hong Kong from April 1st – April 7th. I know it’s our anniversary weekend but it’s also D-Day #1 at the factory so rather then make Adam feel guilty that I am sitting waiting for him to spend time with me on our first anniversary and rather than me getting annoyed because there is a problem and we have to postpone plans…I thought it best to leave the country. I will be visiting Andrea (my cousin) and who knows what we will do all weekend. Then I will make a stop in Hong Kong to extend my Visa (this requires me spending 2 nights there). Don’t worry we will plan another day to celebrate…it isn’t about when it’s about how…and we are in China…it will be something we never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment