I have been to most of the malls here, because they are usually in the center of outdoor walking areas and there are tons of restaurants to choose from. One mall is right across from West Lake and I have spent a lot of time there taking pictures and just walking. There are two big malls in the center of the city and although I enjoy walking through them, this small town girl hasn’t ventured out too far from the mall area. The mall where Adam and I will be living has become my new favorite; there are lots of places to walk and tons of little local tea shops.
I have learned the character for sale, which tells you what percentage of the price you pay, not the percentage you save. I have embraced the fact that everyone stares at me, and I just smile and wave like I am a movie star or Miss America. I have also learned to find the price on the tag, and I have learned to do all this without getting the sales girl to try to talk to me…SCORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment