Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4 Months Old!

I look at my big boy and can't believe this was the same little guy that grew in my belly...will it ever feel real or will it always seem too good to be true?

Zachary is more active than ever and more talkative than ever.  He is truly a blast to hang out with every day.  This month was big, his first swim, his first cold and his first trip on an airplane.  He is such a good baby (as long as he gets what he wants).  He sleeps through the night...and not "baby sleep through the night" 1 am to 5 am...who are they kidding?  He goes to bed at 8:00 - 8:30 and wakes up between 6:00 and 6:30.  Other than the week he was sick he takes three to four 20 min. naps everyday.
Isn't he such a cute little sleeper?
When he was first born he looked like a mini Adam now, however...well see for yourself:

Mom sent this picture of me with the subject "You aren't the only one who had a cute baby".
Other than the nose looks like he is a "little Lindsay" pointy ears and all!
Zachary and I have a blast every day...he loves his bouncy seat.  I know a baby isn't supposed to use this until 6 months...but he holds his head up really well and the doctor said as long as Zachary is happy he is OK.  We borrowed this from a friend of mine here, but I think we may need to buy one the day we get to NC. 

I mean how could we take this toy away?

No comments:

Post a Comment