Saturday we had our usual lazy weekend day out. We went to the gym at a really nice hotel in town, Z slept in his stroller while Adam and I worked out...you may think this sounds bad, but no one else uses the gym. Anyway onto the cuteness. I could tell the story myself, however the pictures are freakin' adorable!
Does it make me a bad mother to say that I love his sad face?
Oh my gosh Linds, these pictures are ADORABLE!!!! This might make me a bad...distant relation, but I also love his sad face! He's a roly poly little fella, isn't he? But what a cute little face! I can't wait to see him in person! I wanted to thank you for the coffee maker you sent - it looks splendid! Joe's mad that I won't let him use it until after the wedding ;-) I also wrote you a lovely thank you card (if I do say so myself), and then found out that we're not to send you things - so it's here waiting for you when you get back!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, and I'll see you again when I'm married!