I am Post-it obsessed so of course when there is something that needs organizing I go to my post-it drawer (yes I have a post-it drawer). They don't have Post-it's in China so I use them carefully...I have a very difficult screening process for my post-it's and I get really excited when something is important enough to require one. Adam knows to ask which post it he can use if he needs one (I usually let him use the original yellow...I don't know how they ended up in my drawer of brightly colored Post-it's in all shapes and sizes).
One third of my kitchen table is covered in Post-its planning our last weeks in China.
Hot Pink: Social Events and Weekend Plans
Green: Weekly lists of things to do
Purple: Shopping Lists
Zack's illness has changed some events but that is OK because they are on Post-it's and I can move them around!
Unfortunately these are the last three Post-it pads I have left...so hopefully I won't need another category.
No comments:
Post a Comment