Tuesday, August 14, 2012

17 weeks

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Maternity Clothes: My shorts fit under the belly so people are going to have to ignore my bright white legs (no tan = no skin cancer...and no getting yelled at by my dermatologist)

Best Moment This Week: painting the nursery (and Zack's big boy room) and feeling the first kick

Weight Gain/Loss: -8 lb (I've started gaining)

Gender: BOY!!!!!

Movement: yep! Our little kicker skipped the butterfly stage and I am feeling actual kicks...this kind of worries me for when little man gets bigger and stronger.

Food Cravings: greasy food and processed cheese (did I mention I am having a boy???)

What I Miss: Eating a full meal at a normal time, feeling like a person

Sleep: I feel like it may be too early but I am getting really uncomfortable in bed. My hips hurt and I constantly switch sides plus I am getting up to use the bathroom a couple times a night.

Symptoms: nausea, fatigue, vomiting, bad blood circulation in my right leg

Same/Different: I didn't have trouble sleeping this early on and I thought Zack had a powerful kick but so far little man is showing off his punting skills (I saw Z as a soccer player I see little man as a kicker on a football team...they have a more powerful kick..right?). At this point we have no names that we are in love with...I think we pretty much decided on Zachary as soon as we knew he was a boy.

Tummy Shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment