Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Silly Zachary...

I sometimes wonder what people thing when I call him "silly" in public.  Really this kid makes me laugh all day long.  Here is a peek:
What a good helper

He was naked because he got applesauce all over his clothes and his shoes are on because  he asked me to put them on

I picked up the baby tub at a consignment sale...for some reason I don't think he understands it's not for him

rubbing bubbles on mommy's legs

"What?  The saltines on your bedside table weren't for me?"

His favorite thing to do climb up and turn up the AC

"How do you use your music table?"

"I did not see that coming"

"maybe if I stand on it..."

wearing daddy's "toose"

...and mommy's purse.  He came up to me with the purse, waved "ya ya" (bye bye) and tried to walk out the door (thankfully I locked it...you don't open the door and run out more than once in this house)

I don't know where he got this but he wants me to wrap his blanket around him  like a skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment