Well...I'm ready to pack.
I feel like an old pro at this. We have only packed and moved 4 times in the 3.5 years we have been married. That doesn't count the 3 hotels we lived in between moves. I have moved pregnant and with an infant. Now I get to move pregnant with a toddler. This time we won't have to box everything up or be super diligent about what goes in which box and which box will travel which way. We are moving 40 min down the road. Half our stuff is already packed (and reorganized...my winter project) and in storage. Clothes can stay in the dressers, hanging clothes will go from closet to back seat to closet. Toys will pile in a laundry basket and will be dumped in the bonus room. The only thing I have to think about is what we will store in the garage and what we will use or what will be acceptable home staging items. I am so looking forward to spreading stuff out so we don't feel cramped or cluttered. Mostly I am looking forward to putting a nursery together...this is my second kid and the first nursery that has our furniture, our paint colors, and doesn't have extra furniture and our golf cubs for storage. Even though I hate moving I hope the house sells quickly and we will be moving again before the end of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment