Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our first trip to Ohio!

It worked out really well that we could see most of our family in one awesome trip! Not only did we spend time with Adams brother and his wife but so many other family members joined us to celebrate Jamie's instillation ceremony.

We don't get to see Jamie and Katie very often but this was our second time this summer. And more exciting news Katie is also pregnant and due a month from my due date! I am secretly hoping for a boy (you know I love my boys) so little man, Zack and cousin can all grow up together. However that would make 4 boys out of 5 grandchildren for Adams parents. I'm sure Emma would love another little girl even if they will be 10 years apart (kinda like me and my cousin Kathryn). Meanwhile if it's a girl I will be buying her impractical super cute dresses that the baby will wear once!
Back to the installation...Jamie became the minister of a Presbyterian church in Mineral Ridge Ohio back in the spring. Remember the Chicago trip that wasn't for Zack and I...well he started shortly after that. I am so glad we made it to this celebration and I am very upset that I didn't take many pictures. Thankfully Facebook allows you to steal friends photos :).






I am not sure my small family will be able to visit Jamie and Katie anymore because the first time we visited both Adam and I got food poisoning (ironically from something we ate in China town...meanwhile we never got sick in the actual China), last time Zack cought a really bad stomach bug not 6 hours before our flight was scheduled to leave and this time I had a bad bout of morning all day sickness. Who knows it could have been pregnancy related. Either way it put me out of commission for most of the day on Sunday. Jamie and Katie I love you but I don't know if our stomachs can handle it! Just Kidding we can't wait for our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment