Sunday, October 14, 2012

24-26 weeks


How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: yes...and I must be carrying differently because I didn't need maternity shirts (or maybe I was just lying to myself)

Best Moment This Week: going to my consultation at Duke and getting a good report plus coming home with some pictures of my sweet boy.

Weight Gain/Loss: +1 (finally)

Gender: BOY...so excited!

Movement: Lots! I thought maybe this one will be calm but he has really stepped it up this week and is showing me that I will have to begin training as soon as this baby is born to keep up with 2 active little boys.

Food Craving: all things beef (although chicken and ham are out if the question)

What I miss: fitting into clothes

Sleep: pretty good

What I am looking Forward to: the glucose test at my next appointment (JUST KIDDING), really I am looking forward to seeing my boy again in 10 weeks at my next Duke appointment (this is the benefit to having a low hormone level)

Symptoms: huge belly, fatigue

Same/different: well I didn't have a toddler that needed me to carry him upstairs for bed or nap (I don't know how much longer I will be able to do that)

Tummy Shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment