Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hill Ridge Farm

Adam wanted to take Zack to Hill Ridge Farm because he heard it was the best! I have also heard wonderful things about the farm but was more excited about a family day that didn't include a long drive, painting or boxes.
We bought tickets for the entrance and paid extra for the train. We aren't usually "pay extra" kind of people, but Zack loves trains and honestly I wasn't sure he would really love anything else.
Boy was I wrong...

finding his way out of the maze




playing in the hay


"choo"

so excited to see the train

to the point where he was ready to jump the fence for his turn

riding the train...so serious

jumping in the bounce house

playing in the sandbox

someone leaving gave us a ticket for the pony ride

climbing on hay bales

dancing with new friends

the hayride

...again so serious
"BA" (ball)...yeah we need to work on that one (we tried to get a better pumpkin picture but it's hard to do when you are also trying to stop him from throwing all the pumpkins)

No comments:

Post a Comment