We started with a list of 5 favorite names. About a week after we made the list (in our heads) we both forgot one of the names...so we figured that wasn't his name. We looked at the list every once and a while (I wanted to see them written down) and talked about them but avoided making a decision. Finally Adam said lets just say our favorites and be done. We decided to rank our 4 names from 1 (favorite) to 4 (least favorite).
We traded papers and discovered something:
| My votes...Adam thought I would put Wesley 1st |
| Adam's votes...I thought he would put Jackson 1st |
Hunter is a mover and a shaker and thankfully hasn't discovered how much fun it is to wedge his foot in my hip bone like his brother. He is more calm in his movements and is more considerate of my sleep schedule.
I feel like Hunter will be more easy going like his daddy...not that I'm not easy going but next to Adam I am a a total lunatic...and I think Zack takes after me.
I am so excited to meet and hold my little guy but until them I will let my imagination run wild with visions of little boys running me ragged and enjoying every second.
How fun! It's nice to have a name. I can't wait for the little guy to get here. For your peace and sanity I hope you're right on the calmer nature part! :)
ReplyDelete