Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Fair

Last week I was so excited when Adam came home from work and told us to keep Wednesday free because he was surprising us by taking us to the fair (yeah...for me I like the surprises that people tell me about in advance). First off I was super excited that Adam took a day off randomly (as much as he would like to do this more often, he has the kind of job that when he isn't in the office his work still piles up...so a day off meant long nights on Monday and tuesday and probably on thursday. As much as Zack and I love having Adam around during the week we hate what it does to the rest of his work week. I was also really excited that he wanted to take us to the State Fair...a place that really isn't on Adams list of favorite places to go.
I was curious how Zack would react to all the colors/lights/noises/animals etc...
what a welcome to the fair...how lucky that we entered right near "daw" (dog) 


"boo" (moo)

"dack dack dack" (quack quack quack)

The boys stuffing their faces while I snack on Zack's fruit snacks.
I also was looking forward to being pregnant surrounded by fair food...unfortunately Hunter wanted strawberries over his usual fried food and beef. Oh well...it may not have been a great idea to fill up on unhealthy fair food.

No comments:

Post a Comment