I have imagined Hunter looking a lot different than Zack...until we decided on the name. All of a sudden I imagined him looking a lot like Zack but different...maybe more on the Adam side. Its amazing how much a name can add a whole identity.
I really started paying more attention to his kicks and his movements. I started paying more attention to my cravings and wondering if little Hunter is going to be a red meat kind of guy.
Then I saw him...
I left Zack to open and close the cabinets in the dr office and focused completely on the image of my second son.
I think he looks a lot like Zack:
Adam thinks they just look alike because "that's how babies look". Maybe I'm crazy or maybe it's a mother thing but I can't wait to find out who is right! Only 3 months to go!
Oh and just for kicks...I was washing Zack's old clothes/Hunter's new clothes and ran across the little outfit Zack wore home from the hospital. It wasn't my first choice but it was the smallest thing we had.


No comments:
Post a Comment