| Zack packed some of his favorite things |
| Helping daddy in the moving truck |
| the boys and their favorite night time beverages |
| mmmmmm fries! |
| enjoying his free doughnut hole |
| stylin' |
| I love that mommy needs a snack break every once and a while...yummy water in a fancy cup |
| mama's helper |
| We don't need a quarter to enjoy the ride at the mall |
| After being tortured at his first haircut appointment we thought he needed a ride on the mall train |
| ahhhhh bubbles |
| this is the before and after of the trim |
| tape stuck on his foot |
| a rock through a window |
| Why does Zack LOVE going to mommy's dr appointment? |
| Zack entertaining me after I broke the window |
| Another lollipop at another appointment |
| I saved the best for last...this is the picture I sent Adam after my appointment |
No comments:
Post a Comment