Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Day On Our Own

I was so glad to finally leave the hospital…honestly people constantly taking my blood pressure or trying to help feed (more on that later), other babies crying and keeping me up…my baby was an angel!  My CRAZY roommate and her CRAZY family (more on that later as well…just because it’s a funny story). 
Adam and I took Zachary on a walk to the closest restaurant and ate a wonderful dinner. This may seem a little much but I had been confined to a hospital for 4 nights and not only did we not have food in our apartment but we didn’t really have any way to cook anything without it being a huge production.  Z was soooooo good at dinner that we made a stop at the grocery store. 
That night Zachary ate and slept.  He hated his little bassinette (very uncomfortable) so he basically slept on Adam or I all night (which means we didn’t really sleep).  Other than that our little guy was wonderful, he only cried a few times while I got his food ready or when we tried to put him to bed.  
he slept

he cried

he snuggled

he played

he traveled

No comments:

Post a Comment