Wednesday – I met Judi again for lunch…American style hamburgers. On the way home the day before I walked rather than take the MTR, so today I wanted to take the MTR to see which was faster. When I got out of the station I walked the wrong direction and ended up at the station where I started…so I took a Taxi (haha…pregnancy brain mixed with Lindsay’s bad sense of direction). We walked another mall, got our hair and toes done and stopped at Starbucks. I came back early because I was tired from the day before.
Thursday – Today was Lindsay Day! I went out on my own to take it easy but also get out of the apartment…plus I felt like I needed to give my babysitters a break from me. I didn’t go out until 1:00 because I was tired this morning and I even opted to take a taxi because I knew that the weekend would be rough on my feet. I sat at a café overlooking a skating rink and ate my soup. I loved it…there was a little boy and a little girl (4 years maybe) getting skating lessons. Everytime the teacher went to get a prop the little girl would push the little boy down then try to help him up before the teacher got back…meanwhile the little boy realized he needed to stop this somehow and decided to not let the girl help him but cry when the teacher was in earshot. I started wondering would my boy be the one trying to get the other kid into trouble or will he be (like his mother) the one pushing him down then trying to cover it up? I walked the mall (there are a ton of malls in HK)…bought some cute shoes (6-9 months old) and a sun hat for Zachary. I saw a movie (No Strings Attached…it was OK), and had tex-mex for dinner. I even stopped at the grocery store before I came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment