I have been keeping a blog the whole time we have been in China. I am very thankful for my Shutterfly picture share site, however photos can't be included in a post...and in China sometimes words just can't explain. Plus when we moved the only internet we were able to get cuts off a lot and when it takes hours to upload pictures that can be annoying. Basically I have been trying to be able to get around the blocked blog sites so I could "blog properly".
So less than 2 months to go here in the land of censorship and I figured it out!
This is the beginning of what I hope to be a fun read with cute pictures (and honestly...how can they not be cute when I have this little guy?).
I am super excited to continue sharing stories and recording milestones without having the problem of messing up the handwriting in a baby book or losing my "journal pen" or (God forbid) have a bend in the page. These are the reasons I have never been a journaler. Blogging, however works for me. Don't expect perfect grammar...I am not going for an A in English, I just want to write my stories the way I would tell them...which means run on sentences and lots of side notes.
Bring on the run on sentences girl! That's exactly how I write too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you on something that will work in my google reader!
So good to have seen you last week!!!