Most of you should be getting one of these in the mail:
I made this card myself using backgrounds I found (from the same place as my blog backgrounds) and my free photo program.
I wanted to "blog" it since this is basically my memory book. Plus I thought I could add some outtakes of our little photo shoot.
 |
| I used this one in the card...I love his smile. What happened next is our first outtake: |
 |
| He pulled his hat so hard trying to get it off that he pulled his whole body down! |
 |
| "Mommy I can't see!!!!!" There are several of these. |
 |
| Still trying to get the hat off. |
 |
| part of the problem taking pictures on my own was I had to entertain and snap...sometimes the entertaining messed up my snap. I was so mad because he was so cute laughing in these shots. |
 |
| a little better...these look like the pictures I took on purpose when he was about 2 months old because he was balding like an old man. |
That turned out cute! Next year, you can get free photo holiday cards from a bunch of places by writing posts about them on your blog. That's how we got all of ours the last two years.
ReplyDelete