Thursday, December 15, 2011

Backwards Blogging

I apologize to anyone who follows my blog for the major blog dump that is about to happen.  I used a Shutterfly picture share sight as our blog while we were in China (actually that was the second one I started...the first I wasn't able to use once we left the States).  One of my New Years Resolutions is to minimize and organize.  Step one get all the blogs together.  I am really enjoying going back and reading about my first impressions in China, and I am amazed at some of the pictures I took...so many pictures of food...
So far I am to mid March (how exciting to re-read what I was doing March 26, 2010...1 year before giving birth.
I have a feeling this will take a while (uploading pictures and trying to match the pictures to the event).  It is going to be REALLY worth it.  I have been wanting to print out and keep my blogs from China but I want the pictures with them and since I am not exactly a scrapbooker...it would be way to much stress for me...I hope to order print outs of the blog bit by bit.  Most importantly I want to save all my memories of my pregnancy and Z growing up in one spot. 
I've saved 22 entries as drafts (thank goodness I saved everything in a word document).  It took everything in me not to update the entries with facts that I now know...my favorite was being excited about the first 2 contracts we signed for the "perfect" apartment that ended up falling through.
My goal is to have this finished by spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment