Friday, December 23, 2011

Moving on

It is super sad to say goodbye sometimes...it may sound strange but I am very sad I have to start saying goodbye to some of Zack's clothes.  He still fits in the 9 month sizes, but the pants are getting a bit short.  I think this is difficult for me because the only reason I put his 3 month clothes away was the cold weather...now it's because he is getting so big.
Here are some of my favorite outfits of the past:
I wasn't a huge fan of these pj's but they were the only ones I found that were the under 7lb size.  I bought these pj's just in case thinking I wouldn't need them meanwhile it was the only thing that would "fit" him and was his "take home" outfit.
I bought this in Australia...it says "Mum's little prince"

I LOVE the little athletic shorts



even though this is a 3 month outfit he wore this until fall (about 6 months)




I also went through toys



Having issues with flipping pictures today


Moving on means making way for the new...which makes me as excited as I am sad about packing up the old.
this plus what he is getting for Christmas should be good for the rest of the winter

This is actually 2T but don't be surprised if you see him in this now...it was a hand me down from another Elon Alum.

No comments:

Post a Comment