Zachary has had such a BIG month! He crawled, he pulled up, he started scooting, and then he figured out how to get himself down. It's funny one day I said I like that he can't get down because then I can prop him up and make lunch, go to the bathroom...or anything else that doesn't take very long. The next day he bends his knees puts his hand down and crawls away.
| Every day he throws everything off this table and I put it back...Adam said I should just take the table away for good...but then what would Zack do? |
| We also stop along our trips to the kitchen to play with the door stop. |
| Z loves that he can get to the diaper bag whenever he wants. |
We have tried several new foods...chicken, turkey, pumpkin, peas, mango, etc... I have also given him slices of pear and graham crackers. For lunch he has yogurt with fruit puree...basically a smoothie.
He still lives his bath. He likes to turn over and basically swim around. His favorite bath toy is the rubber ducky...which he eats.
He has 4 teeth now and LOVES when I brush his teeth. He sees it as a game, he bites down and lets go and I tickle his gums.
He played football for the first time...
and played in the leaves for the first time...
We have SO much fun everyday! We go on at least 2 play dates a week (usually 3), we run errands and I try to have one day where we stay at home so that he can take naps when he wants. We don't have a nap schedule which allows us to do whatever we want whenever we want. Zack can sleep on the way to a play date in the car or on the way home. If he is playing with his friends he forgets about naps.
He likes to help out mommy and daddy...I love that he helps even it means refolding laundry several times.
| I had already folded this laundry...why fold with him around you ask...because he LOVES having new "toys" to play with |
| helping daddy put together shelves. |
He was also dedicated this month!
I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast. On one hand I wish he was still my little baby, but on the other I get excited for every new thing he learns or experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment