Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Caught in the Act

It only took him about 2 weeks to find these gifts under the tree...

Yes I should have known that he would eventually find the gifts and go all "Zack attack" on them...

Part of me was just curious about what would happen...don't worry he only took the bow off his own present.



Yes, this is something we do everyday...

honestly I am just rooting for the little guy to get a hold of the paper and rip it...

meanwhile he is more interested in the bows


2 comments:

  1. Ah that is so cute! I'm wondering what Debby will do with all her presents, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! LOVE IT! These pictures bring back so many memories of my three boys!!! They also LOVED the shiny ribbon and bows!!! :)THEY STILL LOVE getting under the tree and COUNTING presents! haha They are 23/20/and 15 years old! LOVE CHRISTMAS JOY!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and MANY BLESSINGS to YOU and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete