For the next few months we will be in and out of town but I want to keep our tradition going…I figure take a week off and then two and then it’s finished for good. Today we went to Hong Kong, it was supposed to rain so I didn’t bring my nice camera and carried 2 umbrellas all day. I guess it did the trick and it didn’t rain! We went to the Peak which gives you a full view of Hong Kong.
We went to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, I have been before in different places but the cool thing about the Hong Kong one is Asian people don’t care about the people we care about, so there were no waiting in lines and no waiting to take pictures with exciting people like Madonna.
We stopped off at (lucky us) the Beer fest that we happened to run into.
We went to the book store and the food store (I now have all my baking supplies) and we went for Mexican food and a picture of Mango Margaritas.
It was the first nice day I have spent in Hong Kong (weather wise) and it was Adam’s first full day in Hong Kong not suffering from Jetlag.
No comments:
Post a Comment