I am totally ADD and can never just get ONE thing done. Today I went to bring my bowl and glass from breakfast into the kitchen and didn’t leave until I had done the dishes, made mango juice, watermelon juice and orange juice. After cleaning up my sticky mess I noticed the bunch of bananas I bought the day before sitting on top of the refrigerator. So I looked up a banana bread recipe and whipped up a loaf of bread. And just because I could I made a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies. I barely was able to eat lunch and take a shower before afternoon tea with Jodie. It was one of those days where I stayed in my pj’s until 1:30…however I don’t think it falls in the same category as my other lazy days.
It is nice to finally have my energy back. On the way to the Airport in Vietnam Adam started getting sick. We figured it was food poisoning or just eating too much at Sunday Brunch. Then when we had been back for a day I started feeling sick so I guess Adam had a bug and gave it to me…and as of today I am back to 100% again. Not only that but I finally have the desire to eat and drink things with flavor…and now it looks like I have plenty!
No comments:
Post a Comment