Friday, July 9, 2010
My Amateur Travel Agent Skills at Work
I have just finalized plans for 3 more trips. Adam is unable to take off work until October with exception of one day in July. Since the first 5 ½ months of living in Huizhou went by so quickly we decided to go ahead and put our trip list into action. In July we are taking a trip to Hanoi, Veitnam for a long weekend (the flight is under 2 hours and I got an excellent deal). In September (for my birthday) I am planning a trip to Hong Kong Disney World (it’s a VERY small version of the Florida park). For October I have planned a trip that was on the top of our list when we found out we were moving to China. We are going to Japan, 3 ½ days in Tokyo, 2 ½ Days in Koyto, and 2 ½ days in Osaka. Due to my mad value finding skills we are under budget for each trip (we budget for the travel and hotel, then food and entertainment) and thanks to my travel books I have found great cheap restaurants with views. Our Thailand trip was so successful (I planned what we were doing down to the restaurant) with no “what do you feel like eating…I don’t know what about you”. I did the same thing for NY (at least planning what area we would find a restaurant). So for our next trips I am planning everything. I go in with the mindset that it is OK if we don’t do everything, but we have a plan if we need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment