Tuesday, July 13, 2010
It’s been a while and I don’t want my mom to think I am unhappy…
My mom and I were talking about my honesty entry and she said that she could tell when the low points were because I didn’t post anything during that time. I can’t say that wasn’t true all times but it wasn’t true a lot of the time. Epically lately, the daily events are just that to me…daily events. It’s not a strange part of my life anymore when strange things happen. At this point in our move we have all our stuff, we are settled, we know our way around town and we are learning the language so it becomes easier to get around. I think it is safe t say if I am not posting for a while it is because nothing out of the ordinary happened. Today I went to lunch with Jodie and we got our nails done, yesterday I did laundry and baked cookies. Tomorrow I will most likely go to the gym and pool. Your welcome for not making you read that kind of stuff each day. That stuff goes on Facebook…just don’t tell the Chinese government I am using Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment